Friday, November 14, 2008

If the Nazarenes can be there..............






So......me and the missus secured our tickets five minutes to show time. In one word...........Fabulous. Probably the best concert I've ever been to. I'm into lists now to make my point so here goes...........
Top 10 memories from the Eagles @ JQH
10) If you wear a blue suit to a concert (no time to change after work) you will be mistaken for security
9) Nixa Church of the Nazarene church van parked right outside.....come on...how funny is that?
8) Watching two ladies from afore mentioned church in floor length denim skirts and long braided hair with no make up.............get down!
7) Glenn Frey welcoming everyone to the "Eagles Assisted Living Tour"
6) Harmonizationability
5) Listening to Joe Walsh sing "Life's been good to me so far"........hilarious
4) Realizing the new arena is way nicer than our SMS Buh-airs deserve
3) Black suits, white shirts, black ties.................timeless class
2) Don Henley singing...........well, everything. "Waiting in the Weeds" in person was awesome Lauren
1) Listening to your favortie group with your favorite girl after 18 yrs...........priceless

2 comments:

Teri said...

That was a blast, mark one off the list. I'm also glad I don't have to hear you whine from now on when you hear Waiting in the Weeds come on... that you could've tried to go to the concert and didn't. The whole experience was well worth it.

Anonymous said...

Hey, just want you to know I"M A BIG LOVER of the Eagles!!!! Really....you thought I was so so old. I'll be with the rest of the oldies at the Eagles Assisted Living tour.
Also, hey, how 'bout them Boomer Sooners?! Best Game ever but could have done without uncle Jim's curse words when they weren't doing so great.