Thursday, September 4, 2008

Well, I'm Sold!



Sorry it's been awhile fellow politicos. I thought I'd jump back in with some video feed of everyone's latest heart-throb.
She hunts, fishes, knows how to use a gun, was a sports reporter, Miss Alaska finalist, basketball player, flute player, mom, and can stand toe-toe with Biden and the rest of the good ol' boys. She has one kid named Bristol and one named Track, (obvious NASCAR fan) along with 3 other kids.

Forget the women vote, this pretty much seals up the age 18-85 MAN vote.

BTW, I know this post lacks the depth and seriousness as the current Hillenblog running debate, but sometimes you gotta just look for the funny! Happy Election everyone! I'm already looking forward to 2012 for the next "most important election of our lives"

2 comments:

Bryan Tucker said...

i would certainly say she stole the show.

Teri said...

Should I be jealous?